Monday 5 September 2011

To Do List.











20110824-075348.jpg
20110825-083424.jpg




























Every day at work i put together a to do list of all the things i need/want to get done by the end of the day.

I have only ever completely succeeded in completing my list on a few occasions but the things i miss just get transferred on to the next days list.

My lovely friend Bec the other day posted on her blog her 'to do list' for the year.

http://monnouveaunoir.tumblr.com/

I thought it was a clever idea to list the things i want/need to accomplish by the end of the year...but it also got me thinking about the things i have already accomplished this year...so here it goes:

1. I successfully paid off my credit card...twice (this does not mean it is currently paid off)

2. I successfully negotiated a pay rise.

3. I expanded my horizons by going on a holiday somewhere i had never been before (Perth).

4. I started my own jewellery line (this can currently be purchased at Vertigo Blue).

5. I have gone to the gym regularly and lost weight(don't ask me how much as i just know some of my clothes fit me differently).

6. I have lost many of my insecurities and put myself out there a bit more than i previously would have.

7. I have made new friends (and grown even closer to some of my old ones).

8. I started a blog i love to contribute to and use as my escape from reality.

9. I successfully pulled off two very big events at work.

10. I had the Commercial Director of the company recommend me for a promotion (its nice to know that he not only knows my name but what i am capable of as well!)

So there it is....they may not all be BIG things but when i look over them i get that little warmth inside that lets me know I'm on the right track.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment