Sunday 4 September 2011

Gc Dreaming.








20110820-113039.jpg



20110823-123915.jpg








I have survived my first weekend living in Toowoomba and away from my home of the GC.

There were moments when i was definitely thinking "what on earth am i doing here" mostly when i ordered some Thai takeaway on Saturday night and the whole thing ended up in the bin.

I miss my GC Thai take away.

I almost feel like Ive stepped into someone else's life and its not that I'm not happy about it....I'm more uncomfortable.

i think it usually takes a good month to start to feel at home somewhere new whether it be a new location or job and i am only one week in so there are certainly no expectations of comfortability on my behalf just yet.

Its not that Toowoomba doesn't offer a great lifestyle, it does...its just a lifestyle i am not accustom too...so i will give it time and see where this little adventure of mine takes me.

In the meantime, ill save the Thai takeaway for trips back to the GC <3

No comments:

Post a Comment