Thursday 1 September 2011

The real ME.


















I'm back.....its been a hectic little time lately...Ive been to Perth on holidays, moved not only houses but cities as well and started a new hob....exhausting!

But i think I'm going to enjoy the laid back country life..at least until i recuperate and if i need some fun and excitement i can always head on back to the fabulous gc and my amazing girls down there!

I have to admit that while Ive been away from the blogging Ive been through a very tough personal time as well...and my perspective on certain things in life has definitely changed.

Life is about living and with each day that passes we have to remember to rid ourselves of the unnecessary that we seem to accumulate in our lives....egotistic lovers, selfish friends, and stressful situations. After what Ive been through lately Ive realised that life really is for living but not with people who don't consistently know, love and support the real you!

So thank you to those who have taken the time to know me....the real me and embraced me whole heatedly. You all mean more to me than words on this page could ever describe....xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment