Sunday 18 September 2011

OShopping

I need to stop online shopping...its become a complete addiction and my credit card can no longer handle the strain! I blame my new location...Toowoomba is a lovely city but shopping here is a little different to the Gold Coast. It has the normal chain stores- Sportsgirl, Dotti, Temt and Valleygirl but as a fashion enthusiast its nice to have options. This is where online shopping comes into it for me...i can spend hours (seriously) just trawling through the pages of beautiful dresses on sites such as asos.com, topshop, princess polly and my new favourite Esther Boutique.

Below i have listed some of my recent purchases and my justifications for doing so:


Image 1 of ASOS Dress with Scallop Detail

I love this dress for summer...so cute and will go perfectly with some tan sandals or some gorgeous wedges!

Image 1 of ASOS Printed Shift Dress with Bell Sleeve

I fell in love with this dress when i saw it...i love the relaxed style and the print is great! I want to toughen it up with a black cross necklace, tons of black bracelets and black botties.

Image 1 of French Connection Dress With Frill Shoulders

I purchased this dress for my big sisters hens party which is in a months time. The theme is 'Sexy Black". I'm a little worried about the sizing but fingers crossed my gym sessions are paying off! I want to wear it with some bright heels and bight pink lipstick. The girl in sportgirl yesterday was wearing the most perfect pink lipstick so i got the name and brand off her and will have to go get some before the big night :)

Image 1 of ASOS Butterfly Print Wrap Front Playsuit

I spent a fair amount of time over the weekend watching 'Khloe and Kourtney take on Miami'-so funny and i love a show where i can just zone out and have a good laugh. Anyway so the girls wore a lot of playsuits and it made me want one....the result being i ordered the above this morning! I love it! So excited for it to arrive already!!!

Image 1 of ASOS Oriental  Dress In Floral Print

I love this dress and thought it would be great to have in my wardrobe for those occasions where you just don't know what to wear. I thought i could dress it up wear some black heels and a clutch or wear it casual with a pair of thongs and my black tassel bag.

Image 1 of ASOS Shift Dress with Ruched Waist

Love the colour and I'm not loving my arms at the moment (i go through weird phases of particularly not liking parts of my body and at the moment its my arms) so this will cover them up nicely and hopefully the colour will be the focus. Perfect with a tan and some simple accessories!



Last but definitely not least is the above...the dress for my sisters wedding. She sent me a link to it during the week and i couldn't stop going online and looking at it which made me realised i had to get it. My sister is getting married on the beach and i think this will be perfect! i love the colours and the flowy style...just need to get my tan on and ill be set!

So there it all is...yes i understand its a lot but like i said i have an addiction...now to put the credit card away and watch as my parcels arrive :)

No comments:

Post a Comment