Sunday 11 December 2011

Sparkles.















20111203-171714.jpg
20111203-171832.jpg



I am really loving sparkles at the moment...so much in fact i might have to resurrect my cropped black sparkly jacket from Forever New.

I have to say though at the moment i truly feel like I've lost my fashion mojo.

People around me keep telling me I'm being silly etc but I'm completely serious.

I am truly struggling to get ready for anything lately and find the bedroom floor looking like another wardrobe altogether (much to my partners dislike).

I still feel like i have the ability to recognise a good looking outfit and hopefully you agree through my posts but heaven forbid i have to actually dress myself!

I am really hoping i can get out of this funk soon because its not like me to not feel fashionable or at least be happy in the outfit i have created for myself.

In the meantime, i think its going to be tshirts and jeans or just my underwear while i sit on the bed looking at my massive wardrobe with nothing to wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment