Wednesday 7 December 2011

Someofthebest.




























Every day at work i have a bit of a ritual.

Not sure its the type of ritual a boss would be happy to hear but the bottom line is i always get the job done.

I think its important to take lil mini breaks throughout the day to recharge and refocus.

For many people this means ducking outside for a smoke, making yet another coffee or finding something to eat.

For me it means indulging in one of my greatest loves - fashion blogs.

I have my favourites all saved and spend my small amount of break time looking over the wonderful pages of blogs such as theyallhateus, Cupcakes and Cashmere and Sincerely Jules just to name a few.

I always feel a lil tinge of jealously that these amazing talents get paid to explore fashion...not to mention the clothes they get to wear to work while i try to style up my black work pants yet again :)

But i mostly just admire their sense of style and the passion you can see that goes into each and every blog.

Pure indulgence.

Pure love.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment