Sunday 18 December 2011

JustCantStop



























The above blog is dedicated to my beautiful sisters and mum and heres why:

I am always wanting new clothes and it is getting to the point where no matter what i buy its never enough and there is always something else i need that i think of.

This morning i was sitting at my desk at work thinking i should try and find a perfect red lipstick....i don't even know why on earth i need one - i cant even remember the last time i went out or dressed up enough to be sporting red lips but I've now made the decision i still need one.

I'm not the only one who thinks like this either and had a conversation with my sister the other night that at the time seemed perfectly normal but now just sounds hilarious!

Conversation summed up goes like this:

Sister: I want to go shopping and drink wine. I blame mum for my addiction
Me: Yes i also blame mum. I've decided i need something green. i like green.
sister: yes i like green too and red. i should buy something red and green to get in the Chrissy spirit.
Me: I need red shoes. i also like yellow. i should buy something yellow to wear with my turquoise necklace.
sister:Yes that would be perfect.

This conversation is very true and we are definitely addicts- but like we both said "i blame mum" hehe!!!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment