Friday 24 February 2012

Colder.





20120225-142446.jpg












Photobucket
Photobucket


It hasn't been very nice weather at all in Toowoomba today and although i hate the rain and cold its got me thinking about winter fashion.

I do like winter fashion and the versatility of experimenting with different style!

The accessorising alone gets me all jittery inside...beanies, scarfs, gloves, boots, and long socks.

Then theres the layering of singlets, tshirt, cardigans, jackets, coats, tights, jeans, skirts and dresses.

I like the mix of neutrals with a pop of unexpected colour and the slight flush of the cheeks.

So although i don't think I'm going to enjoy the low temps of Toowoomba this winter, i have experienced worst living in South Korea (-15c anyone!) it will give me a chance to have some fun with winter fashion...xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment