Monday 27 February 2012

Addiction.




20120227-065704.jpg








20120227-065637.jpg
20120227-065642.jpg


After yesterdays little shopping my inner monster is starting to stir...my addiction.

I thought i had it calmed but my getting my mustard dress off lay by and buying a gorgeous oatmeal coloured knit from sportsgirl as well its growling and it wants out.

Ive had a shopping addiction for quite some time now...and as silly as it may sound to some people... its very real.

Yesterday was a little treat to break my budget and although it was only by $80 i did feel a bit guilty.

The guilt still hasn't quite subsided but I'm already craving another hit...i want more...the shoes i loved in novo, the jeans i loved in sportsgirl, something to wear to Dave's birthday dinner on Friday night, an outfit for my sisters 30th!!!! The list could just keep going on....

Time  to restrain the monster once again....i will not let this addiction get the best of me!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment