Monday 2 July 2012

Ticking.

Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image

Feel like i have been locked away in a bit of a black hole for the past month and its time to pull myself out of it.

Sometimes we tend to lose sight of ourselves a little as we are putting so much of that into external things, people we love, our job, finances etc.

I'm at a point where ive been told enough is enough and its time to rediscover and reinvest in myself.

Exercise, eating well, spending time with those that make me smile, making jewellery, reading and just doing more of what makes me happy.

I have so many amazing people around me who can see through the layers and know the real me..its just time for me to rediscover that too.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment