Wednesday 4 January 2012

Its my Birthday!



Photobucket
















Photobucket




20120105-090107.jpg



20120105-090216.jpg












Today is my birthday. Today i am 28.

So i thought it might be nice to share some things about myself that you may or may not know:

1. I am obsessed with nail polish and wear a different colour at least weekly.
2. I am a fashion addict - i shop way too much, spend more money than i have and am constantly buying magazine to feed my addiction.
3. My favourite food in the whole world is Sushi...closely followed by Mexican mmmmmm nachos!
4. My family and close friends mean the absolute world to me.
5. I am lucky enough to have found someone i consider 'the one'.
6. I love skulls...skull jewellery, prints etc
7. I don't drink strong coffee. But i love mocha's and Chai teas :)
8. I have a crazy large jewellery collection - my latest obsession is statement necklaces.
9. I have a deep love of the ocean.
10. I always appreciate amazing hair because i am so lazy with mine.
11. I love bright lipstick but rarely wear it. Even though i own far too many bright pinks, oranges etc.
12. I cant hold grudges and as i get older find them completely pointless. I also hate fighting with people it consumes me.
13. My cars name is Jemimah.
14. I never even thought about marriage and weddings until i meet my partner now i probably day dream about it more than i should :)
15. I love Christmas and birthdays...any excuse for yummy food and presents with my favourite people.

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment