Sunday 20 November 2011

Sleep.

20111114-085616.jpg
Photobucket
Photobucket
















At the moment my lovely partner and I are babysitting two little dogs.

An easy task one might think but alas these are two of the naughtiest dogs i have come across.

Escaping the yard but digging holes under the fence, biting me on the back of the leg while I'm taking clothes of the line, taking thongs from the back door and hiding them, barking at 4am, barking at 5am, barking at 6am!

I'm usually a complete dog lover but these two are doing my head in.

Ive gone from being blissfully happy on holidays to hitting my head hard on reality and nosediving back into a world of exhaustion.

And its not only me effected...my poor partner has been exhausted too! Last night i awoke to find the bed empty at 4am and my partner in the kitchen drinking warm milk to help him get tired and fall back asleep.

They are meant to exit the building this weekend and i for one couldn't be more relieved.

Dogs = 1  Teegn = 0

No comments:

Post a Comment