Tuesday 25 October 2011

WindowShopping






fuckyeahvintagediary:

Paris Fashion Week S/S 2012 Streetstyle



fuckyeahvintagediary:

Paris Fashion Week S/S 2012 Streetstyle 








For me, window shopping is like putting a bag of coke in front of an addict - its painful.

This months I have a lot of expenses coming out of my monthly pay packet (yes i now get paid monthly and it kills me) - bills, wedding present, accommodation for holiday and wedding, alterations on dress to wear to wedding, petrol etc.

As a result - I have no money. I'm not one use to this concept - I am definitely far from well off but shopping is usually a top priority and as a result I always ensure i have some amount of money set aside to buy lovely new things.

This month that's just not going to happen - its time to start wearing the beautiful clothes that already hang in my wardrobe - many with tags still attached.

Its not that i need new clothes i have an addiction and i get a sense of relief and happiness when i buy beautiful new things. I'm not too proud to admit this :)

But until next month i guess window shopping or shopping in my own wardrobe will just have to do - after all when you live by yourself eating rice and whatever you can find in the pantry will suffice but when you have a boyfriend to cook for to this is not an option!

No comments:

Post a Comment